We are listening. Everyone’s feedback (positive and negative) your ideas and views are extremely important to the Crisis Centre Partnership Group and will inform the development of services at the Centre.
1. How well did the service help you in managing the crisis? 1=excellent, 2=very good, 3=good, 4=poor, 5=very poor.
Please say more about your score here:
2. How useful did you find your one to one meetings with staff? 1=excellent, 2=very good, 3=good, 4=poor, 5=very poor.
3. If used, how useful did you find the Centre’s resources e.g. computers, relaxation material, self-management material, specialist resources? 1=excellent, 2=very good, 3=good, 4=poor, 5=very poor.
4. If you stayed overnight how do you rate the Centre’s facilities e.g. rooms, environment? 1=excellent, 2=very good, 3=good, 4=poor, 5=very poor.
5. Do you have suggestions to improve the service?
6. Do you feel better prepared to deal with the issues that led to the crisis?
Please say more about this:
7. Do you think your contact with the Crisis Centre has helped improve your mental health and well being?
8. Based upon your experience do you think using the Crisis Centre has provided an alternative to a hospital admission?
9. If you had not been able to use the Crisis Centre what would have happened?
10. Is there anything else you want to tell us?
Thank you for taking the time to fill in this questionnaire.
Edinburgh Crisis Centre
P: 0131 561 0086.
Freephone: 0808 801 0414