We are listening. Everyone’s feedback (positive and negative) your ideas and views are extremely important to the Crisis Centre Partnership Group and will inform the development of services at the Centre.
1. How well did the service do in helping you to manage the crisis? 1=excellent, 2=very good, 3=good, 4=poor, 5=very poor.
Please say more about your score here:
2. How helpful was the member of staff? 1=excellent, 2=very good, 3=good, 4=poor, 5=very poor.
3. Do you feel better prepared to deal with the issues that caused the crisis?
You can say more about this here:
4. Do you have suggestions to improve the service?
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about?
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this form.
Edinburgh Crisis Centre
P: 0131 561 0086.
Freephone: 0808 801 0414